Ayurveda also provides solutions for the problem of herpes and very effective, in this small entry you will know an efficient way to eliminate it, in an Ayurveda perspective for a natural treatment of herpes. When you finish reading these lines you will be prepared to face the definitive path to the cure of herpes in its entirety. Before continuing, do an act of good and share this information with your friends by selecting your favorite social network.
Herpes is caused by the herpes simplex virus (HSV). There are two types of this herpes simplex virus, they are:
- Herpes simplex type 1 (HSV-1). It is very related in the cause of oral herpes.
- Herpes simplex type 2 (HSV-2). Associated with genital herpes.
- Also, it is possible the appearance of both HSV-1 and HSV-2 in the oral area, genitals
As a result of unhealthy lifestyles and poor diet, this very delicate balance between the ” doshas ” is disturbed. Thus, it disturbs the Agni (body fire). Agni is responsible for the transformation of one substance to another. That is to say, it degrades the substances of the intakes, eliminating waste and toxins. Digest the food completely and form “Pakwa Anna rasa” (ingested liquid completely digested), ready to be absorbed by the tissues. Ayurveda explains “Pakwa Anna Rasa” nourishes to keep the body from harmful diseases. Assisted by balanced “doshas”, Agni maintains body temperature and opposes resistance to invasion of microbes, strongly achieving body immunity. Recall that Ayurveda is one of several alternative medicine systems from India. In the West, Ayurveda is considered Naturist medicine and manages to cover all aspects taught in medical professions of Naturism.
What is the Proposal of a Natural Ayurveda Treatment for Herpes?
Once Agni is altered the digention becomes incomplete and forms “Apakwa Rasa” (NOT digested food). Thus, nutrition is not complete and lead to immunity of the body at low and susceptible levels.
“By not digesting food, all toxins are accumulated in the body. These reduce immunity and facilitate the invasion of microbes”.
Try to Avoid:
- Sun exposure and very hot climates.
- Eat a lot.
- Excessive mental efforts.
- Excessive physical efforts.
- Sleep in the afternoons.
- Eat frequently, even if you are not hungry.
Avoid Excessive Consumption of:
- Avoid alcohol
- Very hot, bitter, salty and spicy food.
- Very cooked or charred foods.
- The Cheeses
- Sesame, Bengal gram, horse gram, sesame oil, rice flour, garlic,
- Eggs, salt, mushrooms, bamboo shoots, acidic fruits, meat, pork, should not be consumed with milk. Nor mixing them together.
- Honey and milk should not be consumed with meat and fish.
- Fish and milk: fish and sugarcane juice; brown sugar andpork; honey and pork, milk and mango; banana and milk; they are opposite foods.
It is Possible to Transmit Genital Herpes in the Following Ways:
- If you practice intimate relationships with infected people.
- A person who has oral herpes can transmit it to the couple’s genitals. If you have genital herpes, it is transmitted during intercourse.
- The disease is transmitted when the mucous membrane comes into contact with the infected area.
- The virus is transmitted mainly during its active phase. Body fluids such as saliva, semen, vaginal tract secretions, mucous membranes in the mouth, open wounds, are facilitating the invasion of the virus.
- Feeling of “tickle ants”
- Eruptions or blisters that break soon.
- Small eruptions that gather in an area.
- Ampoules of different colors according to the participation of the doshas.
The weakened immune system tries to resist the invasion of the virus, but fails. In this useless attempt, the following systemic symptoms are exhibited.
- Abdominal fatigue
- Increased urination
- Very thirsty.
- Body aches
Unbalanced Vata causes symptoms such as pain, swelling and pain in the body.
Unbalanced Pitta Causes Skin Change:
- Change in skin color.
- Appearance Blisters.
- Burning sensation and fever.
- Unbalanced kapha causes itching, tingling sensation.
After the first attack the virus crosses the skin through the nerve pathways, reaching the base of the nerve. At this time, the one infected by herpes is devoid of symptoms. But the imbalance of the doshas persists. The reactivation of the virus to cause outbreaks. Sometimes without knowing when or where, the virus is activated; multiplying appears on the skin, through the nerves. That’s when the symptoms are obvious locally. The severity of infection and its spread depends on the high or low immunity of the body. The pelvis (shroni), nerves and skin are governed by vata. Once Vata is vitiated, the latent virus reactivates on the nerve base and through nerve pathways reaches the surface of the skin. The unbalanced doshas directly interfere with the metabolism. Causes poor assimilation of nutrients, which triggers poor immunity. Therefore our body does not offer any resistance to outbreaks. An Ayurvedic perspective for a natural treatment of herpes, is a good alternative option to lead a healthier life, immune to invasions of external organisms away from the Herpes Simplex Virus.
Ayurveda Tips to Avoid Outbreaks:
- Try not to sleep during the afternoon.
- Avoid fried foods.
- Avoid eating junk food.
- Avoid the opposite foods, eg. Fish with milk.
- Do not eat charred or annealed food.
- Do not take a bath immediately after exercising.
- Try to avoid physical exertion after meals.
- Include pomegranate, legumes, dates, honey and raisins in your diet.
- Practice yoga and meditation to control emotional disorders. It is highly recommended in cases where the patient is under great signs of stress.